Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Help with names

And names can be hidden, too.

I'd get a copy of Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew
Henson) Name Manager:

You can find it at:
NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

ksh wrote:

I have erased all my defined names (by going to Insert_name_define_delete)
but when I move/copy my tab over or duplicate my worksheet, I get multiple
errrors saying that I have a name conflict and it pops up about 10 names. I
tried to find these names from the error box by using the Define names and
also by trying the Go To function. The names are not there but they have to
be someplace because I am getting these errors each time I try to copy the
sheet over. Is there another place I should look?

Thanks!

--

Dave Peterson