Ian

Automatically making the references absolute is not possible AFAIK. However,
if the formulae you've copied are then unchanged, if you select the
absolutes in the first formula, then copy it.....

Forgive me if you already know this but $A$1 will remain the same, $A1 will
change row numbers with copying and A$1 will change columns.

--
Ian
--

Sorry, total newb question here but I lack the proper vocabulary so I'm
having a difficult time finding this answer in help or online. I have

--
guilbj2
guilbj2's Profile: