Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Art Art is offline

Default I can not insert a Image in the Form

This might not be helpful, but... I took a 17MB picture and put it in an
image frame on a form with no problem. Now, in your message you said you
clicked "insert". I'm using Excel 2003 and I don't see an "insert" for
putting in a picture. I can put an "image" control on the form. Then in the
properties of the image control I put the path to my picture. It then
appeared in the control.

Is it possible you're doing something different?

"Maperalia" wrote:

I have a form where I want to insert a image (GIF, BMP). However, when I
click insert I got the following message:

"THE IMAGE WAS NOT LOADED BECAUSE IT IS TOO LARGE"

I have reduced the size, compressed it , etc. and it still no working. Could
you please tell me what is the limit size I have to use in order to fit it?..

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia