Max

Sorry, Wayne. Afraid I lost you somewhere along the line <g
Perhaps you would like to email over a sample copy of your book,
to either:

demechanik <at yahoo <dot com
or
xdemechanik <at yahoo <dot com

In the interim, hang around your post for possible responses from others
(I was probably off-target in the interp of your original post)

--
Rgds
Max
"Kane" wrote:

Max .. Tks for the help. I should have provided better info to start with.
AN10:AP40 contain hours worked
AQ10:AQ40 contain days of the month
AN9 contains 30 days
AO9 contains 90 days
AP9 contains 365 days (12 months)
AQ9 contains days of the month

sheets are noted, Jan, Feb, Mar ... 2005 Summary

Year "2005 Summary" Sheet, has numerous accumulated records for the past yr.
The 30, 90, 365 day column's have a column header =NOW()
k3 contains =Now()
K4 contains 30 days
L4 contains 90 days
M4 contains 365 days

By year, A20 contains the current Year, and row 20 has many year SUM totals.
I would like to indicated the =Now() 30, 90, 365 days hours worked in:
K3 contains =NOW()
K4 30 day
L4 90 day
M4 365 day

K20 ? =NOW() hours worked
L20 ? =NOW() hours worked
M20 ? =NOW() hours worked

It would really make my day to solve this!

Again, Merci, Thanks for the help!

Wayne ... Montreal Canada