Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform and XL up function

What does "sheet17 range a9 and column j xlup" mean? Do you want to list A9
followed by the contents of column J? Did you want to display the sum of
those numbers? Something else?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"pswanie" wrote in message
I have a userform1. In that i got amongst other stuff the following.
Frame within that 4 textbox. 20, 21, 22,24 then i got comandbutton10.
I need a comand that execute on comandbutton10_click event. I need it
to do the following, textbox20.value = sheet17 range b9 and column k
xlup. - . textbox21.value = sheet17 range a9 and column j xlup.-.
textbox22.value = sheet17 range c9 and column L xlup.-.
textbox24.value = sheet17 range a15 and column m xlup. Then i need the
current date and time acording to the system in sheet17 c15 and i
xlup.
Last request... A popup that inform the user if any of the mentioned
textbox are empty.

Help apreciated! Thanx guys!

--
Helpful advice on posting to newsgroups here...
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm