Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steen Steen is offline

Default Step to next row in a filtered sheet using form

Hi

Hope for some help to the following issue:

I have a form that I use to enter/edit information in a excel sheet. This
works ok. But somtime I use filters in the sheet, but when the form is still
stepping through the filtered (not shown rows). I want it to step only
through the filtered list/rows.

The code for stepping forward in the form are shown below - any help will be
much appriciatied.

Private Sub cmdNext_Click()
On Error Resume Next ' ignore error for the moment
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Activate
If Err < 0 Then
Err.Clear ' trash the error
End If
On Error GoTo 0 ' resume normal error trapping

If ActiveCell.Value < "" And ActiveCell.Row 4 Then
Call Initialize_Form

/Steen