Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default VB Code

hi
sorry to take so long to get back. got hung up.
question. Why did you tie your code and the hiding and unhiding of columns
to the calculation event.? that confused me. am i missing something?
the calculation event is triggered by enter, paste, delete, F9, and others
which seemed random to me. you say that it works for you. could you explain
further.....please.
regards
FST1

"tom" wrote:

I have also found that I am able to run the code with success from within my VB
code window.

Must be some minor glitch regarding allowing the checkbox to perform it's
duty.

Tom