Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen[_2_] Per Jessen[_2_] is offline

Default Move Column

Hi

Post the macro you have got so far with a description of what you need
to change.

Regards,
Per

On 19 Dec., 14:44, soldier1981
wrote:
Here's a tough one for you all. *What I am trying to do is create a macro so
I don't have to go in each of 28 different sheets & click each one of the 20
cells 1 by 1 & then click back to the corresponding "master" sheet cell to
reference it. *I need each cell in the 28 sheets to reference to a different
column & row in the "master" sheet. *Example: *I click on "Sheet 1" & type
"='Master'!A1" *I would have to do this 20 times for Sheet 1 & 20 times for
each of the 27 following sheets. * *I don't want to do this, so I figured I
could create a macro that would do this for me. *I created a macro for the
first sheet & thought I could do a find & replace in the macro to change the
referenced column in the following 27 sheets to the next column in the
"Master" sheet, but don't know how to get that done. *If that makes sense,
please help. *This is a time sensitive project. *Thanks for all your help.