Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
soldier1981 soldier1981 is offline

Default Move Column

Here's a tough one for you all. What I am trying to do is create a macro so
I don't have to go in each of 28 different sheets & click each one of the 20
cells 1 by 1 & then click back to the corresponding "master" sheet cell to
reference it. I need each cell in the 28 sheets to reference to a different
column & row in the "master" sheet. Example: I click on "Sheet 1" & type
"='Master'!A1" I would have to do this 20 times for Sheet 1 & 20 times for
each of the 27 following sheets. I don't want to do this, so I figured I
could create a macro that would do this for me. I created a macro for the
first sheet & thought I could do a find & replace in the macro to change the
referenced column in the following 27 sheets to the next column in the
"Master" sheet, but don't know how to get that done. If that makes sense,
please help. This is a time sensitive project. Thanks for all your help.