Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default run sub from hyperlink

Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)
MsgBox (Target.Parent.Address & Chr(10) & ActiveCell.Address)
End Sub

Try this. You will see that you have:
1. the cell that was clicked on
2. the destination address
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200821

"mg" wrote:

On Dec 18, 1:49 pm, Gary''s Student
wrote:
Include the following event macro in the worksheet code area:

Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)
MsgBox ("Hello world")
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k

" wrote:
Is there a way to run a sub routine from a hyperlink in an excell cell?- Hide quoted text -

that is helpful but how can I have more than one per page each
triggering an different sub? Or how can I tell which which hyperlink
triggered it so I can do a select case or something.