Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
inungh inungh is offline

Default spreadsheet tab disappear

On Dec 17, 3:56*pm, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
All worksheet tabs are available when you open the workbook?

Select any worksheet tab and the rest disappear or all disappear?

Select a particular one and the rest disappear or all disappear?

Does this occur in all workbooks or just one workbook?

Gord Dibben *MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:41:38 -0800 (PST), inungh wrote:
Spreadhsheet tab disappear when I select one of the spreadhsheet.

Are there any option or format to set the tab back on every
spreadsheet?

Your help is great appreicated,- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the message,

All worksheet tabs are available when you open the workbook? Yes,

Select any worksheet tab and the rest disappear or all disappear? If
I select the one disappear then all tab disappear. If I select others
then all tabs are OK

Select a particular one and the rest disappear or all disappear? Yes,
select particular one all disappear

Does this occur in all workbooks or just one workbook? It only
happens one workbook.

Thanks again,