Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CAM CAM is offline

Default Open workbook with password

Thanks Gary I will give it a try.

Regards,

"Gary Keramidas" wrote in message
works the same in 2007

--

Gary
Excel 2003

"Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasAtMsn.com wrote in message
don't have 2007 right now, but in 2003, choose save as.
then click tools, then the general options button
you will see password to open.

--

Gary

"CAM" wrote in message
I have Excel 2007 workbook I don't want any user opening up a
particular workbook unless he insert a password. I try to use the
workbook password, but I can see the workbook that I don't want. In no
way I want the user to see anything at all. Only a user who has the
correct password can see the workbook. How do I do that. Thank you in
advance.
Cheers