R.VENKATARAMAN

do you want it in vba programme
assume all filled rows contains some value in column A
then use something like this
Public Sub test()
Range ("F1:F5"), Copy
Range("a1").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
End Sub

"sparx" wrote in
message ...

Please can anybody help - I have 2 database's in excel. At present I
copy a range of cells in database 2 and in database 1 find the next
empty "column A" row and then paste ( values only ) the data. Is there
a macro that could do this for me so it looks down "column A" and finds
the next empty row cell then copies the data into it - there is a catch
though - it must copy as values not a straight forward copy.

--
sparx
sparx's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=466723