Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Bill is offline

Default Couple of Macro Questions

Thanks Ken.

"Ken" wrote in message
Bill

There is a "Stop Recording" toolbar that apparently is not visible.
Under View-Tool Bars you should see it when you are recording a macro.

You will find that recording a macro is a great start, but, most of
the time you will need to make significant edits to record macros to
optimize them.

Good luck.

Ken

On Dec 16, 1:23 pm, "Bill" wrote:
Hi All,

Pretty new to this but been having a play with a simple macro that resets
column width, row depth, print settings etc of a spreadsheet that has been
exported from Access. A couple of questions:-

1. When I record a macro there used to be a stop button. Its gone!! I know
can still stop the macro in the menu but what have I done to cause the
stop
button to disappear and can I get it back?

2. Can I edit recorded macro?

Thanks for any help.
Bill