Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default Can Excel show OLE object created in DLL of VB6 ?

I created it with 2 ways. With insertable object of Excel chart and with OLE
Container Control. The messages below are for OLE Container Control.

DLL with insertable object, called in Excel needs user to double-click on
chart object to see chart..
DLL with OLE Container Control, called in Excel is blank, while it has
values..

DLL with insertable object, called in Power Point gives error.
DLL with OLE Container Control, called in Power Point works ok.

"Peter T" wrote:

How did you create the Excel Chart as an OLE on a VB6 form

Regards,
Peter T

"chris" wrote in message

In VB6 I created a DLL with a form including an OLE object with Microsoft
excel chart.

When I call this DLL in Excel for showing form, OLE object is blank. It
has
data, title etc, I can retrieve their values but cannot see them in OLE
object.

When I call same DLL in Power Point for showing form, OLE object works ok.

Is there any solution for Excel to see chart of OLE object ?

Thanks a lot in advance!