Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Newb needs help....PLEASE!!!

Sub highlitenonmatch()
On Error Resume Next
mySource = Sheets("sheet1").Columns("i")
mc = "I"
For i = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count, mc).End(xlUp).Row
Cells(i, mc).Interior.ColorIndex = 0
If Application.Match(Cells(i, mc), mySource, 0) < 0 Then
Cells(i, mc).Interior.ColorIndex = 6
End If
Next i

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"SarahJ" wrote in message
I need some help.....The following is the senario I need to accomplish with
macro of some sort but am lost on how to do it.

I have two worksheets
"Sheet1" and
"Sheet2" (for simplicity)

I want to compare column "I" (it will always be column "I") of both
worksheets (column I contains user ID's). If a user Id appears on
"Sheet2"
and not "Sheet1" I want it to get highlighted.

Any ideas on how to get this accomplished would be greatly appreciated.