Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how can I change rows of data around by code ??

Nope... no attachment. I'm using Windows Mail to access the Microsoft news
server (as many volunteers here do) and I don't believe that interface
supports newsgroup attachments (or maybe it is the server that doesn't). Can
you post the spreadsheet to one of those sites that allows people to upload
files for free? Or can you describe in words what you want to do?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"colwyn" wrote in message

My fault as I sent the post before the attachment - you should be able
to access it now.
Big thanks.
colwyn.

--