Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how can I change rows of data around by code ??

There is no attachment to your message (I don't think this newsgroups allows
them). Anyway, I realized the macro didn't do what you want (see my other
haven't really described to us what actually "needs to be done". Can you do
that for us? All you said was "delete/change around" which doesn't really
tell us anything.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"colwyn" wrote in message

Thanks Rick - but it doesn't do what needs be done.

What the macro does is delete every other series of data in column I.

See attachment for end product of your macro (included).
Big thanks.
Colwyn.

--
colwyn