Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Abhijat Abhijat is offline

Default Window Selection based on name pattern

Thanks Rick and JLGWhiz. I think Rick has better solution to suit my
requirement. I will definitely give it a try.
For the moment, what I am trying to do is

For i = 1 To 15
ActiveWindow.ActivateNext
If Right(ActiveWorkbook.Name, 18) = "_practice.xls" Then
File_Name = ActiveWorkbook.Name
End If
Next i

The assumptions here are a.) not more than 15 files are open in the
excel session and b.) no file other than the file I desire has a
suffix of "_practice.xls". The latter assumption, I guess, is valid
for Rick's code as well. Still I think his methodolgy and approach is
much more sound than mine.
Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Abhijat.