Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Multicopy worksheet

Sub makecopies()

Set oldsht = Sheets(1)
AddSheets = InputBox("Enter Number of contestants to Add : ")
If IsNumeric(AddSheets) Then
For i = 2 To AddSheets
oldsht.Copy after:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
ActiveSheet.Name = i
Next i
Else
MsgBox ("exiting Sub - Number entered not Numeric")

"Noepie" wrote:

Hello,

I have created a standard scoreform in a worksheet for one contestant. I
would like to create a button so I can fill in the number of contestants (n).
After I filled in the number the macro should automatically copy the standard
scoreform (n-1), because I have already the first worksheet. And to complete
the process the copied worksheets should be numbered 2, 3, and so on (with
the existing standard scoreform already named '1'). Does anyone know how to
achieve this operation with VBE?

Thanx a lot.

Kind regards,

Noepie