Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kim Kim is offline

Default Setting any negative number to zero

Thanks. here is my original formula:

=IF((J10-3000000)=2000001,30000,0.015*(J10-3000000))

"Mike Fogleman" wrote:

=IF(A1-B1<0,0,A1-B1)
If you had supplied your formula, I could have given the full answer. This
would become part of your original formula.

Mike F
"kim" wrote in message
I have an IF function and I want to add that if the end result ends up
beign
a negative number, it should be set it to zero rather than the negative
number. But I don't know how to do that in conjunction with an already
complete If statement. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you