Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Code for OptionBox

Assuming you are using the option buttons from the Controls command
bar not the Forms command bar, you can use code like the following:

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
Range("A1").Value = Range("B1").Value
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton2_Click()
Range("A2").Value = Range("B1").Value
End Sub

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP
Excel Product Group
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
(email on web site)

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 00:20:00 -0800, Noepie
wrote:

Hello,

I have a sheet where people can choose between two options. I make use of
the OptionButton in the VBA Editor. What I want is that when Option 1 is
chosen, the worksheet fills in the value from A1 in to B1. When Option 2 is
chosen, the value from A2 should be filled in in to B1. How can I achieve
this?

Kind regards,

Noepie