Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Validating values in textboxes

You probably do not want to change course in your design but my preference
is to not use ControlSource at all. Rather I use the Initialize event to
load the data into the userform and the Terminate or QueryClose events to
put data back in the worksheet. You get a lot more control that way.

--
Jim
"don H. Lee" wrote in message
| Hi Newsgroup
|
| I have a little problem.
|
| In my form I have several field which are directly connected to a cell
with
| controlsource.
|
| For formatting and optical reasons I wrote some functions in vba to format
| the values to a 'better' viewing like Format(myval,"000'000.000").
|
| Now I put this on the event Exit of the textbox but I realized, that this
is
| to late, because it ist not taken into the cell. Putting this on the
Change