Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
don H. Lee don H. Lee is offline

Default Validating values in textboxes

Hi Newsgroup

I have a little problem.

In my form I have several field which are directly connected to a cell with
controlsource.

For formatting and optical reasons I wrote some functions in vba to format
the values to a 'better' viewing like Format(myval,"000'000.000").

Now I put this on the event Exit of the textbox but I realized, that this is
to late, because it ist not taken into the cell. Putting this on the Change
Event will cause difficulties. And I cannot find a event like validate.

Has some expiriences in using textboxes which have a controlsource and
formatting them proper?

Thanks for every help.

Regards

D. H. Lee