Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Art Art is offline

Default Passing a control to a Sub

Joel,

I appreciate your response, but that didn't seem to work for me. The
suggestion by Dave, next response, did the trick. It may be that you had
already assumed that I was doing what Dave suggested.

"Joel" wrote:

a = me.label1 'will pas the text for the label
set a = me.label1 'will pass the label object

"Art" wrote:

Hi,

I've got a form with some labels on it. On the click event of one of the
labels, I'd like to pass the label to another sub in the code for that form.
It seems to pass the caption for the label.

I tried, within the click event, to assign the label (me.label1) to a
variable that I declared as a label. This also failed.

Is there a way to make this work?