Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aileen aileen is offline

Default Find duplicates, sum column then delete duplicates

To clarify, there may be more than one duplicate row and they will always be
directly below the original row they are duplicating.

"aileen" wrote:

I need to decipher if a row is a duplicate based on matching data in cells I,
K, L, N, and F. If the row is a duplicate, I need to add the value in cell F
to the original row's value in cell F and then delete the duplicate row. The
# of rows in the workbook changes everyday and the duplicates will not always
be right below the row it is duplicating.

Is this possible? Thanks for any help.