Ragdyer

I really think that the *literal*, verbatim subject line of this thread must
be answered as a *NO*.

You *save* to the HD.
You then *copy* to the floppy (hey!, that rhymes<g), using Windows
Explorer!

Although for years I've actually calculated and revised WBs *on* a Zip
drive, but I don't consider Zips as a floppy.
And then again, *always* making sure that the Zip capacity was at least
double the size of the WB.

RD

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
There's nothing wrong with taking a file on a floppy from location to
location. You just need to make sure that when you edit it, it's been

copied
to the target computer, not just on your portable media.

(I'll bet you never expected *this* kind of response to what seemed like
such a simple question, did you?)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Martie1949" wrote in message
lkaboutsoftware.com...
Thank you all for your comments and advice. I can see what I was trying
do is a bit risky, so I'll take your advice and go another route. Thanks
all!!!!!!!!!!!!!Martie