Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Looping through Looping through is offline

Default Finding a specific cell value on different sheet

Thanks you to everyone who suggested something, I got my code to do exactly
what I want. You guys are awesome

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

"For example" means maybe more than one cell to be clicked on?

Can there be more than instance of the value on Sheet1?

Dim Cell As Range
Const WS_RANGE As String = "C1:C100" 'adjust to suit
Me.Range(WS_RANGE).Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone 'clear previous format
With Sheets("Sheet1").Range("C2:C100")
.Font.Bold = False 'clear previous bolded cells
Set c = .Find(Target.Value, LookIn:=xlValues, lookat:=xlWhole)
If Not c Is Nothing Then
FirstAddress = c.Address
Do
c.Font.Bold = True
Set c = .FindNext(c)
Loop While Not c Is Nothing And c.Address < FirstAddress
End If
End With
Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 3

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:09:01 -0800, Looping through
wrote:

Can that be done?

If the user selects and activates a cell in sheet 2 (C50 as an example), I
want to have a macro that will goto sheet 1, find the matching data within
cell C2-C1000 activate that cell and make it bold, then I want the macro to
come back to sheet 2 and change the original cell to Red.

Thanks