Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

Default Invoicing Capability

Any help appreciated.

I have a database of information in Excel that needs sorting automatically
into auto generated tab sheet invoices based on values in Column A.

I have 60 Food Manufacturers populating column A with 900 entries. eg.
Cadbury appears randomly 80 times, Birds eye 30 times etc etc... I need new
sheets to be generated automatically for Cadbury, all products associated
with Cadbury listed on the sheet along with it's unit price and cost price.
Then another for Birdseye and all other manufacturers and products, without
repetition. This programming would generate 60 sheets, each being
automatically named Cadbury etc etc.

Is this easy to do, or is it best doing this in Access.

Thanks

Gordon...