Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Moving rng of wrkshts to new workbook

Hi,

I may be missing something here but if you want to copy them to a new
workbook why don't you simply save the existing workbook under a new name and
then delete sheets start/end. the original workbook will remain intact.

Mike

"pickytweety" wrote:

Hi,
I have a worksheet named "Start" and a worksheet named "End". In between
these two worksheets there are a series of other worksheets that a macro
builds. The number of sheets and the names of the sheets change depending on
a macro that is run. How do I select all the sheets between "Start" and
"End" and move them (not copy, but move) to a new workbook?
--
Thanks,
PTweety