Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jakobshavn Isbrae Jakobshavn Isbrae is offline

Default Fix Comments

I am posting here because I may need a macro.

When I enter a comment in a cell, Excel stores my name in TWO places:

a) the text of the comment
b) a mouse-over message that appears on the Status Bar

I want to change BOTH names to my company name.
I can easily change the name in the text box by editting the text box.
How can I change the mouse-over message?

This is probably a very simple thing, but I can not find it mentioned in my
Excel books.

Thanks in advance for any clues or help.
--
jake