Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default worksheet-change event in combination with a select case statement

Hi Abdul,

There are so many combinations of what can be done it will be much easier if
you can explain what cells you want to change formatting (ie. any cell on the
worksheet or cells in a specific range or specific column or row). aAso what
are the conditions for the change. ie. = to a value or = to a value etc.

Also what version of Excel are you using?

OssieMac

"Abdul" wrote:

I've heard that combining "Worksheet-change event", along with "Select Case
Statement" can be used to change format of cells the same way as "Conditional
Formatting" is used, but I don't know how does one use those 2. I appreciate
examples.