Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.[_2_] Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.[_2_] is offline

Default Calling on Methods and Properties within Worksheet Modules

Why is that? I am a strong believer of good programming practice, which
includes avoiding ambiguities whenever possible, which should be nearly 100%
of the time, if not 100% of the time. About the only time I can see when
ambiguity may not be avoided would be dealing with late binding due to other
limitations and the lack of being able to bind at compile time.

--
Thanks,

Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Production Statistician
Master MOUS 2000
If I follow what you are trying to say, and it's a highly dubious if!

Declare l_wsh As Object ' note not as worksheet

Regards,
Peter T

"Ronald R. Dodge, Jr." wrote in message
From within a class modules, is there a viable way to call on a public
method and/or property that is setup within a worksheet module?

I have setup a procedure with the following signatu

Public Sub pcdInitializeWorksheet(ByRef l_objScheduleRangeNames As
clsScheduleRangeNames)

and within the class module that is attempting to call on it, it's setup
as:

l_wsh.pcdInitializeWorksheet m_objScheduleRangeNames

The object variable "l_wsh" is within a For Each...Next loop, which is a
worksheet object.

At the time it's compiling, it's erroring out stating the above method,
"pcdInitializeWorksheet", is not found. If I comment out that one line
of code, everything compiles just fine.

If it's not feasible to use worksheet modules as such, then I will be
left with no choice but to emulate the worksheets.

--
Thanks,

Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Production Statistician