Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Exit sub only and only if there is an error in the procedure.

I think I would put it in this order. that way, if it goes to Jumpexit, it
is unlikelty to run the main code.

Sub TLPColl()

On error goto Jumpexit

workbook.open "XXXX"

'here are my procedure

Jumpexit:
Msgbox "Kindly mention the path where the raw file is saved in Cell D5
of Summary Tab"

Exit sub

"Heera" wrote:

Hi,

I want a code which will exit the macro(Procedure) only and only if
there an error in the procedure.

Here is the code which i wrote but after the error message it
continues to run the next procedure and i want it to it to exit. If
there is no error it comes on the exit sub and stops the macro.

Sub TLPColl()

On error goto Jumpexit

workbook.open "XXXX"

Jumpexit:
Msgbox "Kindly mention the path where the raw file is saved in Cell D5
of Summary Tab"

Exit sub

'here are my procedure

Exit Sub