Mayur Patel

This is the complete code. My problem isn't with the SaveAs, it is with the
Application.GetSaveAsFilename function.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi

Is the complete code ?
Do you want to save the sheet as a txt file ?

Try this

Sub test()
Dim wb As Workbook
Do
answer = Application.GetSaveAsFilename(InitialFileName:="In itFile", _
FileFilter:="Text Files (*.txt), *.txt", Title:="SAP Upload File Name")
Loop Until answer < False
Worksheets("sheet1").Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=answer, FileFormat:=xlText
wb.Close False

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Mayur Patel" <Mayur wrote in message ...
I am having trouble with a macro that worked in Excel 2000 but will not work
in Excel 2003. In 2000, this macro saves just the data portion but in 2003
it loops endlessly. I also have trouble with a few more macros. Is there a
place where I can go to find variances between Excel 2000 VBA and 2003?

Do
answer = Application.GetSaveAsFilename(InitialFilename:="In itFile",
FileFilter:="Text Files (*.txt), *.txt", Title:="SAP Upload File Name")
Loop Until answer < False
Worksheets("sheet1").SaveAs filename:=answer