Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kay Kay is offline

Default Formula R1C1

I have a column and it has number value(geneal) for eg in cell T2 -
9456852, in
other sheet it has category as well for eg- in cell F2 - 9456852 , cell I2
= Cancelled

So when i do Vlookup it does not put Cancelled next to 9456852 , but when i
double click on cell T2 mean double click on 9456852 then it gives me value
"Cancelled".

So i figured out that is Formula R1C1 is running when i double click.
there is a formula Activecell.FormulaR1C1 = "9456852'
but i have 10000 rows and each row has different values and it hard to do
(manuaaly double clikc on each cell) for each cell,

So is there a way that we can do this for whole T column so then my vlookup
will work.

Thanks!