Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MichaelRobert MichaelRobert is offline

Default Running a Macro when cell value is a specified value

Thanks to you both. I had not thought about making it an event. It works
well. Thanks again.

Mike

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

One way:

Run it as an event macro. Assuming B3 is the result of a calculation,
put this in your worksheet code module (right-click the worksheet tab
and choose View Code):

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
With Me.Range("B3")
If IsError(.Value) Then _
If .Value = CVErr(xlErrNA) Then MyMacro
End With
End Sub

In article ,
MichaelRobert wrote:

I want to fire my macro when cell "b3' has the value of "#N/A". I have tested
my macro and it runs fine with b3 = #N/A; but I can only get it to run if I
run the macro manually. I want it to run whenever b3 = #N/A. The macro
performs to change the value of b3 to a non-error value.

How can I get the macro to fire when b3 = "#N/A"?

Thanks for your help.