Sami82

Default Date compatibility error

Hi All,

I was hoping I could get some help with my problem, as i have tried
everything i know.

I have this spreadsheet (attached) and when i type the date in my
formula doesnt want to find the corresponding data. But when the dates
are copied from the data table and pasted in (same dates) it finds the
data fine.

I have tried formatting the dates in the same way but with no change.

NB: If possible i would like to keep the formatting on the data table
without changing as this is a direct data import from another program.
If this is the only possibility, let me know and I will try and fix it
in a macro (feel free for suggestions)

Thank you!
Sam

|Filename: TEST CLAIM DATES ISSUE.zip |