Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Does VBA support multi-thread?

I think you're on the wrong track in trying to get multithreading to work.
The reason for poor performance is in the code, not in the number of
processors used.

Post your code. I'm sure you'll get good advice on how to improve
performance.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"palo" wrote in message
Thank you very much. I want to get the information of multithread in VBA.
Can
I do this with VB6?

"Joel" wrote:

There are ways of speeding up the code. Post code if possible

Some tricks are to turn off screen up[dating and turn off events

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Application.EnableEvents = False

If yu are deleting rows delete all the rows in one instruction rather
than
one line at a time. I usually mark the rows I want to delete and then
use
the mark to sort the rows I want to delete so the are all adjacent.
There
are other tricks but without seeing the code I can't determine what is
slowing down your code.