Thanks for the response. I don't know what to do with the formulas. I have
to put this together for a class and don't know anything about excel. I
thought I could figure it out, but it is much harder than I thought.

Thanks,

"PY & Associates" wrote:

Is this alright?

for i = 1 to NrOfRows
cells(i, AnsCol)=function(cells(i,VarCol))
next i

"V" wrote in message
I need to create an excel spreadsheet using a math equation that has one
variable that is the denominator of a fraction. I need to be able to

change
the variable every row. Ie - starting variable is 3 and last variable is
101. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you