Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Dynamic Array

I don't think I've ever created this many new worksheets based on copying an
existing sheet.

If I recall correctly, you can close the workbook (and excel???) after creating
several worksheets (before it blows up), then reopen and continue where you left
off.

I _think_ that another workaround may be to use a worksheet in a different
workbook as the template worksheet. I _think_ that people have said that stops
the problem.

John Pierce wrote:

I figured out the Can't find project or library error. The file had a
reference to Personal.xls but the new computer is so new I haven't
even started my macro book. I simply deleted the reference from the
file and the code ran fine. I tested it with 146 iterations.
Unfortunately, I have to run it on machines at work that have XP/2003
and where it will only run 56 times. The problem appears to be the
Excel version rather than the program, don't ya think?

--

Dave Peterson