Dave Peterson

If it is caused by data|Validation, maybe you could enter the values in the
data|validation dialog--or move the list to a hidden spot on the same worksheet.

Marlis wrote:

When I copy the page to another book, I get an error message "value". I know
it is because of the validation, but I don't know how to fix it. As long as
I have the original template open, it's fine, but as soon as I close the
original, I get the error.

Thank you

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You can right click on the invoice worksheet tab and choose move or copy.

Click that copy checkbox in the bottom and copy that worksheet to a new
workbook.

Then save that new workbook.

Marlis wrote:

I created a book which I saved as a template. The book has 3 sheets: an
invoice, a customer list, and a "shipping list". I used validation to create
some drop down lists in the sheet named invoice.
I want to be able to save each invoice in a separate book, without copying
the other two pages. I'm not sure how to do this.

thank you

--

Dave Peterson

--