Don Guillett

ditto

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Even then, the file should be saved to the hard disk before changing it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"CLR" wrote in message
Technically, what you are wanting to do is possible.........however,
Floppy
Disk Drives are mechanical devices and therefore inherently subject to
failure which could result in data loss. You would be much better off
using
one of the new pocket "jump" drives, they hold a LOT more data than a
floppy
disk and are considerably more reliable.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Martie1949" wrote in message
lkaboutsoftware.com...
I have a monthly expense I set up in excel. I have to go from office to
office to different computers so if I add in an expense can or will the
update be saved in the floppy or how can I save the changes?