Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Situmorang[_2_] Frank Situmorang[_2_] is offline

Default pickup the amount from the workbook

Thanks mark for your response. One fo the VBA that I need to understand:

ShName = "Sheet1" '<---- Change
Set Rng = Range("A1,D5:E5,Z10") '<---- Change

How if I wan to set that the range is not the continues range, but it is to
take the content of the certain cells which is vertically this:

D114,D59,E59,D66,f66,D73,F73,D102,F95,D103,D104.

The content of those cells are formula, but I want to copy it a sheet to
combine from all invidual Jpb workbook.

Thanks in advance
--
H. Frank Situmorang

"NoodNutt" wrote:

G'day Frank

you could try Ron DeBruins Website, he has a few examples that may set you
in the right direction.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/ado.htm

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy7.htm

HTH