LisaP LisaP is offline
Junior Member

Default Analysis Toolpak

Hi...I've read all the older messages about installing this add-in, but none of the advice is working for me. I did the add/remove --change thing and it repaired the installation. Then when I tried to add the toolpak, I got the same message telling me that the analys32.xll could not be found. It asks for the disk, I put it in, but it does not find it. I've been at it for hours. I'm running XP home and Small Business Office '02. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated because my head is about to explode.