Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Run Time Error '1004' General ODBC Error

It would help to know which line of code is failing. One thing to check is
the error option in BA. go to VBA menu Tools - Options - General - Error
Trapping.

"CLR" wrote:

Hi All.........
I have a little macro that queries an ACCESS file and returns desired
values. The program works fine on my computer, but when my user tries to run
it on his computer, (same versoion of Excel, 2000), he gets the following
error.

Run Time Error '1004' General ODBC Error

Obviously some difference between the two machines, but who knows what to do
to fix it?

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3