Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Situmorang[_2_] Frank Situmorang[_2_] is offline

Default pickup the amount from the workbook

Hello,

I have the workseet summary which layout is like below:

Job. amount:
--- ----------
A 1000
B. 2000

Currently, the way we prepare the summary is to open workbook A and copy
paste to A, and we take the amount 1000 from Cell lets say C2, we do the same
for Job B.

All the workbooks have the same cell address as the source of the above
summry.

My question is how can we make macro, without openning it and do like what
we want in the summary.

All the workbook/excell files are in folder:C:\projects\*
Name of the file varying as per name of the job, for example job A, is in
C:\Projects\A.

Thanks for any idea

--
H. Frank Situmorang