Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel programming of formulas and globalization problem

You app can only do what a human would do when entering a formula. The human
would have to know to use =SUM() in English and to use =SOMME() in French.

You app needs some kind of global flag to indate the language setting for
Office and pick the functions accordingly.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200812

"jmR" wrote:

I've created an .Net application that fill a excel sheet. For some of the
cells, my application write a formula instead of a direct value. I'm writing
somthing like :

oSheet2.Cells(x, y).formula = "=SOMME(CALC!A" & a & ":CALC!A" & b &
")/AY" & c

All this works fine on a FRENCH environment. It doesn't work on an ENGLISH
Excel environment.

My question is : How to do something that works with both French and English ?

Thanks in advance.