Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
William William is offline

Default Toggle Button

I have a toggle button that I would like to unhide some columns and remove a
border line on the first click. On the second click, I would like for it to
rehide the same columns and put the line back. I thought that I had this
figured out. Please help. This is what I have so far:

Private Sub ToggleButton1_Click()
ActiveSheet.Range(€śC:E€ť).EntireColumn.Hidden=F alse
ActiveSheet.Range("F:F").Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineS tyle = xlNone
Not.ActiveSheet.Range€śC:E€ť).EntireColumn.Hidde n=True
Not.ActiveSheet.Range("F:F").Borders(xlEdgeLeft).W eight = xlThin
End Sub