Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marcelo Marcelo is offline

Default Code

I totalu agree with you, I will have one file for each guy.

thanks a lot

--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Harald Staff" escreveu:

Hi Marcel

Do not ever put confidential information in a file like that, it is very
accessible to any medium skilled user. Hiding sheets or parts of sheets is
not safe. Assume that any user can and may see all parts of an excel file.

Sorry for this reply, what you ask is pretty simple to make, but it is not
safe. (Oh, I mentioned that already :-)

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Marcelo" wrote in message
Hello everubody.

i would like to have a code that ask for a password to Unhide a sheet, it
is
related the variable salaries for our employees, and one should not see
the
other, so, I am looking for a drop-down list and when the associate select
his/her name on the list the code ask for a password before unhide the
spreadsheet.

I really appreciate a help.